One of the worlds leading management consultancies who has over 300,000 staff worldwide is now looking for Solution Architects with expertise in any of the following: - data warehousing, master data management, advanced analytics and enterprise content management, to join their award winning team.
Due to recent bid wins our client is now in the fortunate position of having an extremely healthy pipeline of global projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for the chosen candidates to join this rapidly expanding team and work directly with blue chip clients on multi million projects
You will work within my clients Business Analytics and Optimisation service line, architects take a major position in their delivery projects, advising on the overall scope, design and implementation approach, and identifying and avoiding potential problems. In this role the ideal candidates are likely to have practical experience delivering Business Analytics and Optimisation (BAO) projects in a variety or roles, before taking on the responsibility as architect.
Not only will you be joining the one the world’s leading management consultancies but also an award-winning team of BAO consultants that deliver solutions for global industry leaders
Candidates who will fit in to this role will have good awareness of different solution types, and of some of the underlying theoretical concepts.
You are also likely to be able to advise clients on one or more of the following:
• Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse strategy and delivery
• Master Data Management and Single Version of Truth
• Enterprise Content Management
• Data Governance
• Good consulting experience gain via a blue chip consulting firm i.e. Accenture, Logica, Atos, Capgemini, Fujitsu, CSC, Deloitte etc
• Demonstrated experience in design/architect/implement appropriate solutions using formal delivery methodologies in significant projects
• Experience working as an architect in at least one of the following: Data Warehousing, Master Data Management, Content Management, Advanced Analytics :
• Knowledge of industry approaches and technology, including of market leading tools from leading vendors
• Experience in formal delivery methodologies
• Knowledge of industry directions
• Experience applying analytics techniques in a business environment:
• Must have eligibility to work in the UK:
• English: Fluent
This role will offer you a base salary ranging from £50,000 up to £100,000 depending on experience, plus a bonus and benefits
As a part of my client’s global business services, you will:
• Develop innovative solutions to solve their clients’ most complex business and technical issues.
• Have the opportunity to translate your expertise across 17 industries into integrated consulting services that help their clients transform their businesses and deliver bottom-line business value.
• Make a difference for top-tier global businesses and public sector clients, while also gaining valuable knowledge and skills
TO FIND OUT MORE APPLY TODAY – INTERVIEWING NOW!!!!
Candidate Services At Consulting Point Executive Search & Selection we aim to work together with our candidates to not only help you to find your next job, but to help you develop your career by building a long-term relationship with all candidates