.Our client are considered to be the most prestigious leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world. Their business principles are rooted in integrity, a commitment to excellence, innovation and teamwork. These values enable us to execute successfully a business strategy that is focused on extraordinary client service and superior long-term financial performance for our shareholders.
BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW
The Human Capital Management (HCM) Division comprises of centrally and divisionally aligned teams who specialise in addressing the needs of particular client groups.
HCM is made up several of departments such as Employee Relations who act as the internal consulting group to all levels of employees and management; Leadership and Diversity who help drive the firms commitment to attracting and retaining the best and most diverse talent at all levels; Finance who assist in the operation of the division; an internal University who are committed to helping their people develop; Recruiting; Reward; Talent Assessment Group who manages the planning, development and talent management processes; Strategy and Management which provides HCM related services and counsel for HCM.
Our client believes that learning is a career-long process and seeks to provide a continuum of development opportunities throughout one’s career life cycle. Our client aims to develop world-class leadership and management skills for the firm’s Partners and Managing Directors, as well as key external clients.
The evolving development needs of the firm’s current and future leaders, coupled with significant changes in the competitive landscape, provide a dynamic backdrop for this important role. This position has three primary responsibilities:
1. To accelerate the development of talented Managing Directors in the region for critical succession roles
2. To support the development of a deep bench of leaders in the region through skills development and related experiences (e.g., lateral hire on-boarding programs)
3. To provide commercially value-added services to external clients to enhance the Firm’s external franchise
This is very much a hands-on master practitioner role which includes stand-up training and facilitation, in-house coaching and consulting, and program design and execution.
To meet these responsibilities the individual will be required to:
• Advise senior leaders and their teams via internal consulting engagements
• Teach skills-based programs for senior leaders of the bank and key clients
• Lead the execution of new and existing globally coordinated initiatives in EMEA including:
• Managing Director Leadership Acceleration Initiative (MD LAI)
• External client leadership programs
• Leadership/cultural assimilation initiatives for experienced lateral hires
• Infuse thought leadership and innovation into global HCM programs – ensuring EMEA plays a key role
• Develop and lead the effective branding and marketing for HCMs EMEA strategy and all major projects
• Work with an Advisory Board of line leaders as well as divisional/regional colleagues to respond to business needs
• Work with colleagues in the Bank’s University and the Talent Assessment Group to offer coordinated, high-quality learning and development programs.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
• A seasoned professional with a proven track record in a leadership/organizational development role
• Knowledge of and experience within the financial services industry is preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree required; prefer Master's Degree in leadership/organizational development-related field. Intimate knowledge of EMEA a plus
• Intellect and experience developing strategic points of view and thought leadership around talent and leadership development
• Experience and the reputation as a top-tier leader in the leadership and executive development field
• Practical approaches for developing and implementing learning experiences with methodologies consistent with organizational values
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and innovatively about leadership development while leading multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience building strong relationships with line executives and corporate colleagues that influence actions.
In order to apply for this role, please email your word version CV and covering letter to Rakesh Pabbi - Rakesh@consultingpoint.co.uk. Alternatively, please call him on 0845 618 0060/0780 1179671. All applications will be in strict confidence.
Candidate Services At Consulting Point Executive Search & Selection we aim to work together with our candidates to not only help you to find your next job, but to help you develop your career by building a long-term relationship with all candidates